Most Precious Blood Catholic Church is looking to award a deserving High School Senior young man and young woman who:
- Shares Christ’s love with others
- Lives a daily life of a young Catholic Christian
- Are well rounded & academically responsible
- Embody our Parish Mission and
2020 Vision of Faith
- Actively participate in parish life & ministries at Most Precious Blood & in our community
Scholarships will be awarded in May. Recipients will be notified by mail and honored at our Senior Mass and Dinner to be held on May 21st . In honor of their accomplishments, all High School Seniors are asked to attend our Senior Mass and dinner reception.
To be eligible for one of these scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
You and your family must already be registered members of our parish
Plan to attend an accredited two-year or four-year school
Interested High School Seniors are asked to answer the following question in essay form of 500 words or less and create a short video 1 – 3 minutes long: “How does your daily life reflect your relationship with Jesus Christ?
Must complete the application and submit response to the essay question by May 5th, 2017.